This 8–hour course, teaches Rip Training fundamentals and beyond. It covers the science and benefits behind Rip Training with foundational movements that can be progressed and regressed for clients of all levels. Participants also learn how to use the Rip Trainer to deliver a dynamic total body workout so they can integrate it into client training programs.
You will be able to:
- Correctly set up and use the Rip Trainer, in various environments
- Use the Rip Trainer to get a dynamic total body workout
- Safely and effectively instruct others on the Rip Trainer
- Clearly articulate the science and benefits behind Rip Training
- Join the official TRX Directory
PRODUCT DISCOUNTS: Course attendees can purchase a Rip Trainer and/or training programs for a special price for a limited time after the course.
COURSE MATERIALS: You will receive a Rip Training Course (RTC) User Guide the day of the course. It is not required that you review this information prior to the course. Please note: nothing will be sent to you. Your manual will be handed out the day of your course.