This 5 hour certification course is designed to give you all the skills, knowledge and exercises associated with the BOSU® Balance Trainer which you can then take to your clubs, studios or clients and help them improve their movement patterns and skills that they need in sport, work and daily movement activities. Master the science of functional balance and stabilization training using the BOSU® Balance Trainer.
Improve dynamic balance, agility, coordination and stabilization through integrated balance, muscular strength and cardio training. Use static and dynamic movement patterns to train the core, shoulder girdle, hips, pelvis, lower legs and feet. You'll find functional program design concepts that can be used for rehabilitation, general health and fitness and sports conditioning. The BOSU® Balance trainer is used by athletes, personal trainers and physiotherapists
- The science behind functional balance training.
- The components that affect balance, body equilibrium and kinesthetic awareness.
- Methods to safely and effectively challenge proprioception and balance.
- Functional program design concepts that can be used for rehabilitation, general health and fitness, or sports conditioning.
- How to integrate balance with cardiovascular training and sports conditioning drills, in order to improve dynamic balance, agility, coordination and stabilization.
- How to integrate balance with muscular strength and endurance exercises, in order to improve stabilization, core strength and posture.
- How to perform and teach static and dynamic movement patterns that train balance and stabilization for the core, shoulder girdle, hips and pelvis, and foot/lower leg region.
- How to perform and teach flexibility exercises that vary from passive to static, to active and altogether challenge balance.
- Modifications and variations to make each exercise, drill or stretch easier or harder.
- Instructional techniques for both group fitness and personal training.
- 192-page textbook BOSU® Balance Trainer Complete Workout System
- 5 BOSU® Complete DVDs (Lower Body, Upper Body, Core, Total Body, Circuit)
- 9 BOSU® Complete laminated workout charts
- PowerMix BOSU® Complete music CD
- BOSU® Complete Carry Case